Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Kenya Job Vacancies,
Job Title: Sales Executive – FMCG
Reports to: Sales Manager
Salary: Retainer 15k + Commissions.
The sales executive will be responsible for communicating the benefits of a company’s products in order to drive sales as well as lead a small sales team.
Responsibilities of a Sales Executive Job
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to understand their needs and provide solutions.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Lead your team to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Requirements for a Sales Executive Job.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Sales and/or related field.
- Minimum experience of (one)1 year in sales.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative in FMCG/Insurance solutions.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to [email protected] by Friday 11th June 2021.
The subject of the email should be Sales Executive – FMCG.