Marketing Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya June 2021,
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Client: Mattress & Beddings Manufacturing Company
Gross Salary: KES. 250,000.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. You are responsible for making sure that the brand grows and the company grows into a trusted household brand. To do this, you are responsible for designing and implementing comprehensive and multi-channel marketing strategies and the means to measure their effectiveness.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager Job
- Drive Marketing Performance planning and optimization across all categories to ensure achievement of business OKRs in terms of buying customers, orders, and ROI from marketing investments
- Be the key point of contact with partners on all marketing-related topics
- Develop company brand strategy and brand calendar for on-demand services in cooperation with the functional Brand team.
- Lead campaign planning for all categories on-demand services to grow user engagement. Working closely with commercial and logistics team to ensure cross-functional coordination on selected campaign’s areas (city, district) and key partners (Saccos, supermarkets, Hotels, Institutions)
- Work closely with channel owners to drive optimization of digital channels such as Paid Online Marketing and CRM, and co-lead development of strategic initiatives.
- Marketing Strategy and Marketing Plan- Develop marketing strategies and plans for the company and implement them.
- Customer Service- Development of marketing programs and plans to ensure effective customers service and increase re-order levels.
- Advertising –Manage mainstream adverts and online campaigns to ensure ROI
- Develop Relationship Marketing- Both for internal marketing and external marketing so as to cultivate relationships and create an even stronger brand.
- Branding- Ensure all company branches are branded and with clear directions given
- Competitors Marketing Analysis-Be up to date and report activities- pricing, new products, marketing activities so as to gain an edge over the rest based on their factual competitions marketing activities
- Constant feedback to the management from the market and decide on future strategies
- Work closely with the social media marketers to manage online campaigns and adverts and manage the digital marketing team
Qualifications of the Marketing Manager Job
- Four plus (4+) Years of Experience as a Marketing Manager.
- Understanding of customer journeys, customer experience and retention.
- University Graduate, specialization in business or Marketing is an added advantage.
- Experience in Fintech/E-commerce environment is a plus.
- Good team player, and confident presenting to stakeholders.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & management skills.
- Strong data analysis, strategic and analytical skills, high detail orientation.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to [email protected] by Monday 14th June 2021.
The subject of the email should be Marketing Manager.