Sales Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Job Title: National Sales Manager – Tomato Processing
Reports to: Managing Director
Client: Food Manufacturing Company
Gross Salary: Very Competitive.
Job Purpose: Driving distribution depth and perfect execution in trade. You will also be responsible for achieving overall sales objectives for the organization.
Our client is a food manufacturing company; processing and distributing tomato finished products such as tomato paste, sources and ketchup.
Key Responsibilities of the National Sales Manager
- Develop and implement efficient route to market strategies.
- Cascade the trade strategies to both the sales and marketing team.
- Drive execution of the identified strategies and actions through the relevant team.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for sales and payments.
- Develop the Trade Marketing strategy for General Trade and cascade the same to the sales team.
- Provide strategy, focus and solutions on listing and placement of products through updating the team on the performance.
- Develop, execute and perform programs created to enhance store and trade presence plus ultimate off-take.
- Conducting weekly & monthly performance review of your indirect reports. Follow up on agreed actions to ensure full execution within set timelines.
- Drive performance management on the key performance indicators including sales revenue, sales volume and product availability.
- Oversee and deliver successful product launches, product placements and activations as and when required.
- Optimize primary and secondary sales through delivering right merchandise specific to all the verticals as in distributors, retailers and wholesalers to deliver targets.
- Evaluate market trends, gather competitor information, and identify trends that affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability for decision making.
Qualifications of the National Sales Manager
- Higher Diploma/Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a FMCG Sales management role, in similar company.
- Proven track record, sales strategies and implementation with excellent understanding and an in-depth knowledge of the role, market and the changing environment.
- Strong project management abilities in order to effectively oversee an organization’s strategy and project implementation
- Proactive and assertive with strong relational and networking skills.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to [email protected] by Thursday 11th February 2021.
The subject of the email should be National Sales Manager – Tomato Processing.