Gender Development Officer Job Bomet County (5 Posts)
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions: –
Gender Development Officer – J/G CPSB 10 (5 Posts)
Reporting to the officer in charge he/she will be responsible for: –
- Collecting, collating and analyzing data on Gender mainstreaming, socio-economic empowerment programmes and projects such as Female Genital Mutilation and Sexual and Gender Based Violence
- Handling logistics issues relating to administration of training programmes on gender mainstreaming and socio – economic empowerment
- Counseling victims of Gender Based Violence and following up their cases for the expediency of justice
- Identifying opportunities and documenting practices for upscaling and replication of gender programmes;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Social Sciences, Gender Studies, Gender and Development, Sociology, Business Administration (Finance/Entrepreneurship Option), Anthropology, Counselling and Psychology, Economics or Law from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Minimum two (2) years relevant experience
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How To Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 21st November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.o. Box 605-20400