General Manager Kenya at Lipa Later
Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services to consumers with repayments made in affordable monthly instalments. It is the leading third party instalment plan for retailers in East Africa currently operating in Kenya and Rwanda. Our product offering allows for both online and offline integration with retailers and both online and offline sales platforms for consumers.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Group Chief Executive Officer, the General Manager will be responsible for overseeing all staff, budgets, formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies and operations of the local business unit.
Reports to: Group Chief Executive Officer
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Business development and sales strategies.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees and talent recruitment.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Coordinate the development of KPIs and functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Set policies and processes.
- Direct the employee assessment process.
- Prepare regular reports for upper management.
General Manager Requirements:
- Degree or Masters in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Management leadership is required.
- Experience in planning and budgeting.
- Experience working in different markets.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proactive nature.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hustler mentality
The post General Manager Kenya at Lipa Later appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.