Grammar Expert at Sharks Web Services Limited
Sharks Web Services Limited is an online writing company that provides writing services to clients around the globe. Whether you need a research paper, website content article, CV/resume, report, presentation, or any other form of customized writing, Sharks Web Services Limited is here to satisfy your needs.
We provide writing services to a global clientèle. Therefore, high-quality grammar is the cornerstone of our success. We are looking for an expert in the English language to help us maintain high-quality writing standards.
Among other responsibilities, the successful candidate will:
- Ensure that we maintain a panel of high-quality freelance writers who (a) deliver high-quality, properly-formatted papers with great content, impeccable grammar, and zero plagiarism; (b) follow customer instructions to the letter; and (c) deliver papers within allotted deadlines. To achieve this, the successful candidate will be responsible for vetting prospective freelance writers to certify that they meet our standards before they can join our panel of freelance writers. The successful candidate will also be required to periodically evaluate the accounts of freelance writers to ensure that high-quality writing standards are always maintained.
- Proofread content deemed crucial for our business (e.g., content to be uploaded to our websites, marketing emails to be sent to customers, etc.).
- Offer their grammar expertise to our technical team during the development, implementation, testing, and deployment of software systems.
Education and Skills
- A diploma or degree in any field. However, an advanced degree in English or any field related to the English language is highly desirable. A complimentary certificate, diploma, or degree in Human Resource Management or a related field would also be beneficial, but it is not necessary.
- Excellent grammar. The ability to write Standard English without syntactic or semantic errors is a crucial requirement.
- The successful candidate must be conversant with formal writing styles, particularly academic writing styles. Crucially, the successful candidate must have excellent knowledge and experience writing academic papers in both the American Psychological Association (APA; 7th edition) and the Modern Language Association (MLA; 8th edition) styles. Advanced knowledge of APA (7th edition) formatting guidelines is especially vital.
- Computer literate. Candidates must have experience using computers and the Internet. They should be conversant with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Word 2016, Microsoft PowerPoint 2016, and Microsoft Excel 2016 applications.
- Fast learner. Willingness and ability to learn and apply new ideas quickly is vital.
- Proactive and self-motivated. We are not looking for someone we will supervise as they work; rather, we are interested in an individual who will work under minimal supervision; an individual with a passion for writing, in general, and academic writing, in particular; an individual we will not always tell what to do, but who will not only advise us on what needs to be done, but they will also do what needs to be done within a reasonable timeframe.
- Straightforward and honest.
Availability of Position
The post Grammar Expert at Sharks Web Services Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.