Graphic Designer at OPPO Kenya
- Company: OPPO Kenya
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
OPPO is a global electronics and technology service provider that delivers the latest and most exquisite mobile electronic devices in over 20 countries, including Africa, China, Australia and many countries throughout Europe, Southeast Asia, South Asia and the Middle East. OPPO is dedicated to delivering customers with the most extraordinary mobile experience through meticulous designs and smart technology.
We are looking to welcome a full time Graphic Designer into our team;
- Design web pages, brochures, signs, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology; including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more
- Meet with team leaders to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by departmental heads and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree with a major or concentration in graphic design, either at a traditional university or an art institute.
- Training: Training in technical programs such as software training courses. Specialized courses in graphic design and worked as a Graphic Designer or done freelance work.
- Communication skills: You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from clients, as well as understand what they want.
- Time management skills: You’ll often find that you’re juggling several projects almost simultaneously.
- Teamwork skills: As a designer you must be able to collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a design team.
- Technical skills: A knowledge of both typography and color theory is critical.
How to Apply
Email the following to [email protected] Email subject: Graphic Designer A) A professional portfolio of applicant’s previous graphic works reports is required before interview. B) Professional CV only if you meet all the above mentioned qualifications.