Graphics Illustrator / Designers at Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung
DSW (Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevoelkerung) (German: Deutsche Stiftung WeltbevÃ¶lkerung) is an international non-governmental organisation addressing Sexual & Reproductive Health (SRH) and population dynamics.
DSW Kenya seeks to engage a professional graphic artist / illustrator who can deliver three high quality, simple and creative designs/illustrations/visualisations depicting violence against girls and women and prevention of violence against girls and women.
Graphics Illustrator / Designers will claim no proprietorial ownership or copyright of the illustrations/designs.
Scope of Work
Develop three high quality, creative and clear illustrations suitable for conveying information and representing ideas so they are easily understood by target groups.
- Work in close consultation with the Communications team at DSW Kenya;
- Work from the DSW Kenya office or own convenient location and submit deliverables through email as requested and on time.
- Be willing to modify, edit, or totally change illustrations as per feedback provided.
- Submit full colour, high resolution and editable versions of illustrations and designs in layered Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PDF documents.
- Creatively done illustrations that are of the highest artistic quality.
- Persuasive designs that are easily appreciated and retainable by the target audience persuading them to undertake the communicated message Language, geographical landmarks etc.
- Comprehensively executed illustrations that are clearly understandable by the target population.
- Appropriate illustrations that are appealing and respectful to the culture of the country, gender sensitive, and considerate of targets with different backgrounds in different geographic settings.
Knowledge and competencies
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline (Journalism, Mass Communication or Marketing, Arts, or similar)
- Over five years of work experience designing various print and digital materials, developing illustrations.
- The designer must be proficient in the use of graphics applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms.
- Good communication skills.
The contract will be for 30 days effective from date of signing
- 50% at the first drafts (3 illustrations) are submitted for review
- 50% upon submission and approval of final drafts (3 illustrations) and all editable versions of illustrations and designs in layered Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PDF documents are submitted.
The post Graphics Illustrator / Designers at Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.