Groceries Manager at Glovo
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. It aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with food delivery being the most popular offering
Your Work-life Opportunity
The way we want to grow is by making everything in cities immediately accessible. To reach this goal we need a 360, analytical, and results driven person to lead groceries business in a startup where time is a crucial factor. You will act and operate as a startup within a startup, so you must be a builder.
You will be part of a team where you will:
- Be owner of groceries P&L
- Manage groceries local team and partners
- Develop darkstore or partners business model
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, procurement, finance…) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement
- Give visibility using analytical reports to the main stakeholders of the project status and follow up on next steps
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail or groceries vendor management
- Analytical mindset – experience in data analytical tools
- Experience managing and inspiring people
- Interest in start-ups, technology, and a fast-paced environment
- 360 role
- Problem solver, results-driven, creative thinking with perfect written and spoken communication
- Build from scratch
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with details
- Out of the box thinking
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Emergency rescue services
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
The post Groceries Manager at Glovo appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.