Handy Man at Family Media TV
Family TV is the East and Central Africa’s largest Christian television broadcaster and Kenya’s most watched faith channel. Family TV offers 24 hours of faith and inspirational programming that appeal to people in a wide variety of denominations. Founded in 1999, Family TV (Media) is a leader in Christian entertainment programming and one of the largest independent Christian media company in the world. The company covers all elements of the Christian entertainment spectrum to cater to the needs of the whole family. It airs children, youth and family shows that all carry a message of hope, peace and love. It is the best alternative form of programming that seeks to nurture good God-inspired morals in people so that the society can improve as a result. Family TV can be viewed in Nairobi, Kisumu, Eldoret, Mombasa; the list of locations is long. With a Family satellite digital kit, you can enjoy the signal no matter where you are. There are countless Family Media outlets throughout the country and beyond. Family Media has been keeping Jesus on the airwaves for over 9 years. As a result, many testimonies have come forth.
Family Media prides itself in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages the audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to build up a daily relationship with Jesus.
To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire a HandyMan.
- Fix doors in the organization and change the locks if they are bad.
- Carry out carpentry works by making and fixing furniture.
- Do plumbing works/repairs.
- Carry out flooring works.
- Repair and replace general hardware.
- Remove stains and paint buildings when necessary.
- Have hands on experience in construction, woodwork, electrical wiring
- Attend to members of staff promptly when called upon.
- Troubleshoot and do general maintenance of the premise.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good time management when performing tasks
- Good knowledge of electrical works.
- Good knowledge of carpentry and masonry.
- Have a positive attitude to work.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Have a keen eye for detail and ensure that quality work is done.
- Ability to follow instructions and give reports.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a HandyMan
The post Handy Man at Family Media TV appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.