Hansard Reporter II Kenya Jobs (3 Posts)
Hansard Reporter II Job, Current Communication Jobs,
JOB GRADE “J”/CASB 10 (3 POST),
Salary:ksh. 31,270 x 1,300- 32,570 x 1,380- 33,950 x 1,390- 35,340 x 1,460 – 36,800 x 1,470- 38,270 x 1,470- 39,740 x 1,520- 41,260 p.m,
This is the entry grade for Hansard reporters.
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Operating the digital recording systems;
- Ensuring general safety, cleanliness and usability of the machines;
- ensuring timely and accurate recording and transcription;
- undertaking independent verbatim reporting of County Assembly proceedings and those of relevant committees/functions within or outside County Assembly;
- preparing transcripts for editing; and
- assisting in classification, custody, archiving, retrieval and cross-checking of documents against references.
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication/Linguistics majoring in English and Kiswahili from a recognized institution;
- Be in possession of Typing II (30 w.p.m.) and/or Audio Typing I and II; and
- Proficiency in computer applications skills.
Important Information To All Applicants
All applications should contain the following attachments: –
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, testimonials, professional registrations.
- Copies of current statutory clearances: KRA, HELB, EACC and D.C.I.
How To Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealedenvelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Trans Nzoia County Assembly Service Board
P.O. Box 4221, 30200
All applications should reach the Secretary County Assembly Service Board of Trans-Nzoia at County Assembly building on or before 22nd February 2021 before 1700hrs.
NOTE: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.