Hardware Engineer at Pergamon Group Limited
Pergamon Group started as a small enterprise supplying computer accessories in Nairobi. The company has grown to provide a wide variety of innovative technology solutions ranging from point of sale, fiscal, security and renewable energy for homes and businesses in Africa.
The company has also increased her presence in various locations in Kenya and currently has regional footprint in, Tanzania, Rwanda and Zambia. Having serviced over 500, 000 businesses within these markets, Pergamon group has emerged as a leading technology provider in East Africa.
Preference will be given to residents of Mombasa and its environs.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Administration, the job holder will be required to carry out the following duties and responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair and maintenance of all hardware supplied by the company
- Maintenance of records of all devices repaired/serviced
- Testing of all hardware before being delivered to the customer to ensure they are in their optimal working condition
- Responsible for taking care of the tools supplied in the department and making sure they are in proper working condition at all
- Keeping records of all the hardware repaired including details such as serial numbers, problem reported/solved, spare parts used, and tests carried
- Repair and maintenance of all fiscal devices while observing adherence to Revenue Authorities laws
- Customer support regarding hardware issue on phone, email etc
- Carrying out research for the purposes of product development and ensuring that the products supplied by the company remain competitive
- Training users on the operations of the hardware devices supplied by the company
- Handling complains from clients and advising management on the same to ensure proper measures are taken
- Adhering to the stipulated code of conduct when dealing with clients at all times
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering examined by Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) – mandatory
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in repairs of electronics involving diagnosis, and replacement of faulty component on electronic boards
- Knowledge/skills in networking will be an added advantage
- Passion for research and resolution of electronic faults/issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of workshop management
- Positive attitude
The post Hardware Engineer at Pergamon Group Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.