Head Of Bancassurance Job. Jubilee Insurance
Head Of Bancassurance Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Insurance jobs, Jubilee Insurance Jobs
The Head of Banc assurance (Life and Pension Business) will plan, manage, lead and direct the business focus on the distribution of all
Life Insurance products across all banking channel partners to achieve business, revenue and profit targets. The post holder will report to the General Manager, Retail Life and will be based at the Head Office in Nairobi.
Strategy and Planning
- Ensure appropriate Banc assurance Structure is in place to drive Banc assurance business in the country.
- Develop and execute an overall Business Plan covering all insurance activities across all the business based on business targets in alignment with Insurance Partners.
- Have thorough understanding of business dynamics across the business to leverage on multiple product / service needs of Banks customers to better position insurance as a key part of a truly valuable customer proposition / offer.
Financial and Performance Management
- Active management of overall Insurance P&L through establishing close working relationships across business and channel managers to deliver customer, business, revenue and profit targets for the country / region by driving insurance products activities across channels and segments
- Active management of relationships with all insurance partners to ensure smooth running of the distribution channels in delivering targets for the country.
- Monthly reporting of Banc assurance financials to senior management
Product Development/Operational Workflow
- Active involvement in identifying product needs for all customer bases across business with product managers and segment managers.
- Insurance Partners to meet customer needs and product gaps in total product/service offering.
- Monitoring operational activities to ensure that they are complaint with Local regulations, policies and procedures
- Ensure that Jubilee Country level and Group policies and procedures are followed
Sales and Service Delivery
- Act as the liaison manager with all insurance partners on insurance matters
- Determine, agree and monitor achievement of sales and service KPIs (including the appropriate number of staff for each location of sales and service targets) with Insurance Partner and Shared Distribution
- Identify and partner with new banks having potential of being productive Banc assurance partners with Jubilee Insurance.
- Active involvement in defining the appropriate skills, education, experience etc. of the insurance sales staff and development of the training curriculum to optimize sales / service achievement
Marketing and Brand Management
- Work with product managers to identify market growth / cross-sell opportunities to increase product holdings and improved revenues
- Initiate, execute and manage marketing programmes and retention strategies in line with business objectives (premiums, commissions, product type, and number of policies)
- Ensure brand compliance for all above and below-the-line communication according to local/ global standards for Jubilee and relevant bank partners.
- Active analysis and review of all customer bases to understand customer profiles, behavioral and lifestyle traits (including product holding mix, revenue contribution, behavioral/ lifestyle analytics) to identify opportunities for increasing customers’ insurance wallet share (total value)
- Keeping abreast of market competition, industry practices and best practices to constantly improve on overall business performance.
- Responsible for supervising appropriate team member in addition to managing internal key relationships
- Building / managing necessary bench-strength to achieve business targets
- Will be responsible for any necessary reporting as require by local country insurance authorities and regulators. Line managers, Reporting Heads and Group Banc assurance must be informed of all external communications to regulators.
- Excellent knowledge of Life insurance products and processes, regulatory requirements as well as ability to drive business performance and revenues
- Good interpersonal and management skills
- Good understanding of customer segmentation and needs as well as an in-depth knowledge of distribution channel strategies
- Demonstrated capacity to lead, coach and supervise team members effectively
- Visible excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP)
- ACII will be added advantage
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ work experience in in the Insurance Industry with a key focus on Life & Pension Products
How To Apply
Applications to be sent to Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above before 20th June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.