Head of BOSA Job Sheria SACCO
Head of BOSA Job at Sheria SACCO Society
Sheria SACCO Society Ltd is a Savings and credit cooperative society formally registered in 1972 with a growing membership of over 10,000 members pooled from the Judiciary, AG chambers, various Government Ministries, Business persons and anyone above the age of 18 years with an income.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent will coordinate the operations and activities of BOSA and ensure that revenue targets from back office operations are achieved in line with the Corporate Plan.
Head of BOSA Job Responsibilities
- Formulate the strategic operational objectives for the department in line with the overall corporate plan and ensure execution of the same.
- Lead the BOSA operations team to deliver all planned and agreed department and individual performance targets to ensure that the department is efficient and value adding to the Society.
- In consultation with the CEO and other function heads, formulate the credit policy and ensure adherence to the same.
- Product development in liaison with the marketing team to ensure relevant member products are rolled out keeping in pace changing member needs and wants.
- Monitor the performance of the loans and ensure proper management of loan recovery process.
- Evaluate Credit performance and make appropriate recommendations to CEO and Credit Committee on policy matters.
- Respond to all the audit queries raised about the operations of the department
- Prepare monthly management and Board BOSA performance reports.
Qualifications for the Head of BOSA Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business development related field. A master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a vibrant organization, two of which must be in a senior management position progressively within a customer facing, service or business department;
- Demonstrate expert business knowledge and proficiency in customer management, product and service delivery, leadership, corporate communication, and strategic planning;
- High standards of professionalism and integrity;
- Advanced written and oral communication skill
How to Apply
If you believe and can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the above roles, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, current remuneration, e-mail, and telephone contacts and quoting the reference number on your application letter.
To be considered, your application must be received via email, addressed to:
Application Deadline Friday 31st August 2018