Head of Research, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning at Carolina for Kibera
Carolina for Kibera exists to develop local leaders, catalyze positive change, and alleviate poverty in the informal settlement of Kibera in Nairobi, Kenya. We also combine service with responsible research to inform and assist participatory development in Kibera and other informal settlements globally. By maintaining a participatory focus, continuing to invest in youth, and forming key partnerships, the future is full of possibility and growth for CFK.
The Head of Research, Monitoring and Evaluation and Learning (RMEL) will oversee all research, monitoring, evaluation, learning, and quality assurance/continuous quality improvement activities for established and new projects while providing accountability with an eye to efficiency and sustainability from the outset, provide strategic direction and contribute to the effective implementation of the CFK 2025 Strategic Plan.
- Master’s degree in public health, behavioral or social science, demography, or related studies.
- A minimum of 10 years of Experience working with social and behavior change programs and applying behavioral theory to research design;
- Experience with relevant electronic data collection and management system.
- Strong technical skills, including ability to process and analyze qualitative and quantitative data using one or more statistical software packages, including at least one of the following: SPSS, Epi–Info, STATA,SAS, R, Python, Excel and MS Access.
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communications skills, including demonstrated technical writing skills for publication.
- Experience supervising teams including remote management of team members in different locations
- Demonstrated experience with grant proposal writing
- Demonstrated experience working with institutional donors
- Proven success as a fundraiser for a research agenda
The post Head of Research, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning at Carolina for Kibera appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.