Head Of Sales & Administration at Pergamon Group Limited
Pergamon Group started as a small enterprise supplying computer accessories in Nairobi. The company has grown to provide a wide variety of innovative technology solutions ranging from point of sale, fiscal, security and renewable energy for homes and businesses in Africa.
The company has also increased her presence in various locations in Kenya and currently has regional footprint in, Tanzania, Rwanda and Zambia. Having serviced over 500, 000 businesses within these markets, Pergamon group has emerged as a leading technology provider in East Africa.
Reporting to the General Manager, the job holder will be required to carry out the following duties and responsibilities
- Owns and leads the sales team in achieving the set sales targets for the Region
- Works with the Human Resource department in recruiting, training and maintaining the sales team
- Formulating a sales plan for the team which addresses the market needs and aligning it to the company’s strategic and product development plans
- Recruitment of sales partners/resellers of the company’s products/solutions and ensuring the contractual agreements are signed off as
- Providing market intelligence to the Management team for the purpose of improving products offerings as well as customer experience in the Region
- Provides administration support to the Branch by ensuring that the office runs properly and processes that support business development in the Region are established, implemented and continuously improved to address the market needs within the
- Provides overall leadership to the team working at the Branch
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Development with demonstrated achievement of sales targets
- Experience in new product/markets introduction is an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
The post Head Of Sales & Administration at Pergamon Group Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.