Head of Sales and Business Development Africa at Silensec
This a regional sales director position to expand and grow Silensec sales and business development teams in AFRICA. You will lead the existing sales and expanding sales team into new markets as a hands-on business development manager, sales closer and team leader. Silensec partners with world-class selected vendors to offers a range of cyber security services and products including security system integration, 24×7 SOC and MSSP services. Silensec is also a leading vendor of next-generation cyber ranges. This role is based from the company’s office in Nairobi. The company is well established since 2006 with an existing global client base.
- Developing and executing strategic plans to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Hands-on business development and sales activities.
- Leading and motivating teams of Sales Representatives to develop customer relations, increase market share and sales revenue.
- Understanding and effectively communicating the organisation’s value propositions and processes through proposals and presentations.
- Monitoring supply and demand, competitor offers and costs to determine and adjust selling prices.
- Forecasting and creating annual sales quotas for regions and territories to determine sales objectives.
- Analysing market trends and results to determine annual unit and gross-profit plans.
Skills, Experience and Certifications
- Proven successful experience in a senior sales role.
- Cyber security and services background
- Robust network of contacts
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven experience in working with leading security vendors
- Proven experience in selling complex cyber security services solutions and professional services
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Outstanding persuasion, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate people.
- Management experience, including ability to manage multiple projects and achieve sales quotas.
- Proven ability to position products and services against competitors
- Knowledge of competitor research and market trend analysis.
- Ability to show customers and other client stakeholders the company’s value proposition.
- Government clearance
The post Head of Sales and Business Development Africa at Silensec appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.