Head of Security at Jumia
JUMIA is an e-commerce startup with an aim to mimic Amazon’s success by delivering a wide range of items, from toys to generators across the African continent. Shortly after the startup of the business in Nigeria, JUMIA launched warehouses in four other growing countries which include: Egypt, Morocco, Kenya and Cote d’Ivoire.
About the Role
As Security Manager at Jumia you will be responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing Jumia’s Security. You will own the completion of various projects and security initiatives to ensure all Jumia facilities, company assets and fellow employees are safe from both internal and external threats. By independently managing security projects to deliver support and service in a very high growth environment where priorities shift extremely fast.
- Lead Physical Security Risk Management, Fraud Investigation and Business Continuity Management Systems for Jumia.
- Identify & manage emerging risks with proactive mitigation strategies.
- Establish & integrate sound incident notification systems through robus crisis response protocols on ground, with the aim of protecting people, business& brand
- Integrated Risk Management for Jumia Logistics Network by leveraging on emerging
- Establish national wide benchmarks in logistics security risk management
- Bachelor’s Degree (Criminal Justice, Management, Operations, Legal)
- Diploma or certification in security management services will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years warehouse management security, logistics/supply chain, e- commerce, consulting experience
- Experience in security/loss prevention management
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Experienced in monitoring and situation evaluation
Skills & Competencies
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and precision.
- Excellent communication and leadership, organizational and time-management skills
- Problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Know how to manage priorities and work with short terms
- Ability to make quick and smart decisions under pressure.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity in implementing and executing new ideas for a thriving e-commerce business
- The opportunity to work with professional and dynamic teams in and outside your local country
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation
The post Head of Security at Jumia appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.