Health Coordinator Jobs, Medical Jobs 2020
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Health Department, wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Diocesan Health Coordinator
The Diocesan Health Coordinator in liaison with the unit managers shall supervise and coordinate all the Health Institutions under the Catholic Diocese of Nakuru and all other diocesan projects under the Health programmes.
- To facilitate collaboration between the Ministry of Health and CDN health facilities for equal distribution of health services at local level.
- To coordinate and encourage CDN Health facilities to network with other NGOs and health service providers
- To be the secretary to the Diocesan Medical Board and a Member of Hospital Boards and Advisory Committees in all Diocesan Health facilities
- To respond appropriately to any emergency health issues within the Diocese
- A degree in Health System Management.
- Must have a background working as a health practitioner e.g. a Nurse, Clinical Officer for over 10 years or has worked as Hospital Administrator for over 5 years.
- Must be registered and licensed with the relevant licensing body.
- Computer Literate.
- Additional management courses undertaken are an added advantage.
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be a team player.
- The candidate must self driven and self motivated.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a current and detailed CV to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
Nakuru. or E-mail us at – [email protected] quoting the vacant position Diocesan Health Coordinator on the subject line so as to be received by 30th June 2020 applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.