Health Records Officer Job, Health & Safety Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Keeping and maintaining of all health records for clients.
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Process patient admission and discharge documents.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Compile and maintain patient’s medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care improvement efforts.
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures and treatment into computer.
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
- Plan, develop, maintain and operate a variety of health record indexes and storage and retrieval systems to collect, classify, store and analyze information.
- Manage the department and supervise clerical workers, directing and controlling activities of personnel in the medical records department.
- Transcribe medical reports.
- Prepare statistical reports, narrative report and graphic presentations of information such as tumor registry data for use by hospital staff, researchers, and other users.
- Consult classification manuals to locate information about disease processes.
- Compile medical care and census data for statistical reports on diseases treated, surgery performed, and use of hospital beds.
- Develop in-service educational materials/ medical library.
- A Diploma in Medical Health Records from KMTC
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Honesty and integrity
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to [email protected] quoting the job title with the word Kakamega on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Kakamega located along Muruli Road in IG SACCO PLAZA (Mwalimu Centre Building) Ground Floor behind HUDUMA Centre.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 10th July 2020.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”