Hospital Administrator at Jocham Hospital
Jocham Hospital is a leading private medical service provider situated along Mombasa/Malindi Road; after Nyali Bridge within Mombasa County.
Reporting to: Board of Directors,
Gross Salary: competitive,
Our client is a leading hospital in Mombasa. They seek to hire a hospital administrator responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support to facilitate provision of quality medical care in the Hospital.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the Hospital by ensuring that the staff, facilities, schedules and flow of work is optimally carried out;
- Promotes and maintains effective public relations with government, patients, relatives, suppliers, community and individuals;
- Responsible for developing and directing the implementation of policies and programs in the Hospital;
- Acts as chief advisor to the CEO in development and implementation of Hospital’s programs, policies and procedures;
- Ensures availability of transport (ambulances, utility vehicle) in the hospital;
- Upkeep of Hospital infrastructure, equipment, vehicles, legal documents and ensuring availability when required;
- Participates in the budgeting of the Hospital activities with a view of achieving proper controls;
- Responsible for the supervision of all the hospital employees;
- Spearheads culture change to improve the Hospital image;
- Responsible for excellent upkeep of sanitation of hospital for a clean and amiable environment;
- Develops and ensures implementation of the Service contract agreements for all hospital machines and equipment etc;
- Secretary to the Hospital Management team and the Hospital Advisory Board or any other senior management committees;;
- Ensures that, there is full compliance with the existing statutory requirements/ regulations and that all the necessary licenses are obtained in time;
- Resolve any conflicts that might arise from the Hospital operations;
- Should stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations;
- Any other duties assigned by the executive management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Management, Business Administration or any other relevant field
- Post graduate qualification in healthcare management, Hospital Administration, Hospital Planning, Public Health will be an added advantage
- Work Experience of at least 5 years at managerial level in a busy, reputable hospital
- Person of high integrity, confidentiality, highly organised and decisive
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Knowledge of insurance industry and concepts
- Financial Management knowledge.
- Customer, market and competitor understanding
- Business management skills
- Quality decision making skills
- Leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to manage a diverse range of professional relationships
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Strong personality and ability to work under pressure.
The post Hospital Administrator at Jocham Hospital appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.