HR and Admin Manager at Agricultural Employers Association
The Agricultural Employers Association (A.E.A) is a voluntary member based farmer organization registered in 1966 under the Trade Unions Act Cap 233 of the Laws of Kenya as an Association representing the collective interests of employers in the Agricultural Industry in matters connected with employment of labour. The A.E.A is an affiliate to Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA), Agricultural Industry Network (AIN) and Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM) VISION To be the preferred Employers organization in Industrial Relations and Advocacy within the Agricultural sector.
Our client in the Agriculture Sector seeks to hire a self-driven and result oriented candidate to fill the role of;
Responsible for implementing human resource management policies, regulations, procedures and systems by carrying out the Human Resource practices as per set standards
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports
- Assisting in carrying out human resource services in the areas of recruitment, promotion, discipline, training, development and placement; and administering employee welfare systems;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance and incentives system.
- Bridge between management and employees relations by addressing demand, grievances and other issues relating to CBA and Union
- Maintaining employee records and the Human Resource filing system
- Assist in payroll administration and ensuring remittance of statutory deductions for NSSF, NHIF, KRA and HELB on a monthly basis ;
- Assist in setting up and management of worker committees, HIV & Aids programme, and gender matters;
- Counseling workers and resolution of disagreements between staff and their managers harmoniously;
- Assist in Ensuring Safety and Health in the workplace (Audits, work permits, medical examinations, safety trainings, accident investigation);
- Managing all industrial relations issue
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Member of IHRM
- Data Entry Skills
- Ability to analyze Information,
- Knowledge of Health and Safety will be an added advantage
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position SKILLS, QUALITIES
- Fairness & Independence,
- Effective Communication
- Organizational skills
- A team leader
- Reporting Skills,
- Attention to Detail
The post HR and Admin Manager at Agricultural Employers Association appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.