Human Resource Officer Job, Current HR Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title: Human Resource Officer,
Job location: Nairobi,
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Planning, implementing and managing the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
- Providing counselling and support on policies and procedures
- Performing duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics
- Planning and implementing training programs
- Assisting in performance management and employee evaluation
- Maintaining employee records.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2-3 experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to [email protected] by 27th July 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.