HR Manager at KOKO Networks
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
As Human Resources Manager, you will play a critical role in managing the company’s talent. As a values-driven, hands-on leader, you will help execute KOKO’s talent strategy across the entire employee life cycle and serve as a key adviser to our senior leadership team for all people-related initiatives and issues. KOKO aims to be an employer of choice for the world’s best and brightest, and you will play a central role in building our internal processes and experiences as well as our external brand to make this vision a reality as our company grows. This role requires taking on end-to-end ownership of HR processes, and comfort managing HR metrics and data.
What You Will Do
- Deliver a world-class employee experience from talent acquisition, on-boarding, performance management, labor relations, and learning & development
- Build, refine, and maintain human resource policies, systems, and processes
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Leverage ATS / HRIS platforms to improve employee experience, ensure data accuracy, and generate HR metrics
- Verify payroll inputs
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management across multiple countries
- Manage the efforts of other HR professionals
What You Will Bring To KOKO
- University Degree and IHRM Certification
- 5+ years of experience in HR with 2+ in a management capacity
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics, analytics experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
KOKO offers a fast-paced work environment and significant professional growth opportunities. If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!
The post HR Manager at KOKO Networks appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.