HR Officer Job, Current HR Jobs In Kenya,
Title: HR Officer- Healthcare,
Our Client is a well-established inpatient and outpatient private healthcare facility. They seek to hire an experienced and competent Human Resource Officer who will ensure smooth running of all HR operations in the hospital. S/he will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as setting KPIs.
- Analyzing the impact of human resource management policies, rules and regulations on the staff in the Healthcare.
- Participating in determining short and long term human resource needs for the assigned Divisions.
- Providing advisory services to line managers on human capital issues e.g. staffing levels, recruitment, deployment, discipline, performance management, training and development.
- Ensuring Hospital staff practices are in line with policy and legislative requirements.
- Executing the recruitment and selection process for assigned Divisions and Departments.
Implementing terms and conditions of service e.g. medical cover, leave, group life and provident fund.
- Facilitating and coordinating employee welfare activities and programs.
- Providing guidance, counselling and advisory support to staff.
- Enabling effective grievance handling and dispute resolution.
- Participating in implementation of induction, orientation and training and development programs.
- Setting KPIs for all staff and working with line managers to implement change management programs.
- Fostering harmonious employee and industrial relations.
- Contributing to and participating in wider HR Division and other Healthcare activities.
- Ensuring the all HR related costs for assigned divisions are within approved budget
- Maintaining up to date staff records.
- Facilitating continual improvement of the Hospital’s HR policies and practices.
- Manage the disciplinary processes in concert with relevant manager and in accordance with the set guidelines
- Manage Human Resources Information System to ensure accurate and timely availability of information and management reports
- Reflect the Healthcare’s values, promotes accountability and high performance
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Degree Human Resource or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience. Prior experience working in a hospital set up is an added advantage
- Must be a member of a HR professional body.
- Must demonstrate experience in recruitment and selection.
- Must demonstrate people management skills.
- Must demonstrate experience in employees’ performance management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws
- Ability to observe deadlines and achieve results
- Should be a team player
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision