HR Officer Job National Oil
Senior Human Resource Officer Job, Current HR Jobs In Kenya, Administration Jobs In Kenya July
POSITION : Senior Human Resource Officer
LOCATION : Head Office
REPORTS TO : Assistant Manager, Human Resources & Administration
JOB GROUP : NOC 5
JOB HOLDER : Vacant
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Human Resources & Administration, the ideal candidate will provide support in various human resource functions, including attracting, developing and retaining skilled and motivated employee base that will drive the business to achieve its strategic objectives, while enhancing employee development through performance management, learning and development.
- Implementing the human resource policies, procedures, rules and regulations;
- Administering appointments, placement, promotions and confirming staff in the Corporation;
- Administering staff performance management and career development;
- Coordinating and implementing training needs;
- Administering staff medical insurance and other benefits;
- Assisting in processing of the payroll;
- Managing Human Resource related systems and databases;
- Preparing advertisements and notices for vacant positions in the Corporation;
- Verifying information relating to recruitment, appointment, Human Resource Management Records and compliment control; and
- Any other duty that may be assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any business related field from a recognized institution;
- A Certificate in HR management or CPS Part II or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- At least five (5) years’ experience;
- A high degree of integrity and responsibility;
- Be conversant with labour laws and regulations;
- Leadership skills in managing people and operations;
- Proven ability to think strategically and design long term plans;
- Strong organisation and coordination skills;
- Communication skills both written and oral;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and are thus required to submit clearance certificates from the following institutions together with the job application:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics & Anti – Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Evidence of on-going clearance is admissible subject to satisfactory results (presentation of a clearance certificate from the above institutions) before the selection process.
Interested candidates can access advertisement and application details on the National Oil website www.nationaloil.co.ke Applicants should email applications to [email protected] In addition, please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience, positions held relevant to this role and indicate your current remuneration. Include your day and evening phone numbers, email address, names and addresses of three professional referees.
Applications should reach us not later than 5pm on Tuesday 04th August 2020.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
National Oil is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and Gender Equity