HR Reporting & Risk Management Job, HR Jobs 2021,
Job Title – Manager – HR Reporting & Risk Management
Job Purpose – To collaborate with the HR Team in ensuring a robust and proactive
HR risk management and regulatory compliance environment exists. To advocate for consistent and scalable global HR processes and continuous improvement.
Job Level – Manager
Reports to – Head, HR Shared Services
- Key point of contact for HR legal and regulatory compliance, including internal Operational Risk Management framework ;
- Ensuring the completion of the HR departmental timeline and monthly reporting
- HR Operational Risk management process and convening of the monthly HR risk forums in addition to embedding HR Audit readiness and issue tracking
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams and stakeholders at all levels, to provide awareness, training and information on HR initiatives
- Advise HR Business Partners and other stakeholders on policy related HR issues, and support on HR operations as a checker for processes assigned.
- Provide expertise and shared support to HR Specialist function heads where necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned via KPIs and various instructions from time to time
Desired attributes, qualifications, skills & experience
- The person will be relationship-focused, and solution oriented, demonstrating high ethical and integrity standards
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources, or related field required.
- Minimum 5-7years of progressively responsible HR related experience required, preferably in a high-growth dynamic organization with a global outreach.
- Up to date member of IHRM and working towards achieving relevant HR qualifications as required
- Prior supervisory experience or demonstration of excellent varied stakeholder management experience will be advantageous.
- Prior experience in HR Reporting and Analytics and compliance matters.
- Knowledge across all areas of Human Resources Operations including benefits, compensation, payroll, performance management, employment law, compliance, immigration / global mobility and employee relations.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to take an idea and turn it into an actionable plan. Ability to design and create processes and procedures, implement and monitor for consistency of application with minimal direction but in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- High attention to detail with the ability to audit information and ensure the accuracy of critical data.
- High degree of business and financial acumen, with the ability to prepare financial proposals, evaluate costs, compensation analysis, and support relevant portions of the HR budget.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills; ability to prepare proposals and communicate business requirements clearly and concisely.
- Ability to lead and thrive in a process and procedure driven, fast-paced, high growth environment where agility and leading decision validation activities are a requirement.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, familiarity with HRIS
How to Apply