Electrical Engineer Job, Latest Engineering Kenyan Jobs,
Our client, in the FMCG sector is hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
Job Location: Limuru
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design, including electrical requirements, safety standards, and motor controls; develop and implement software databases to track production processes
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- At least 2 years an Electrical Engineer in an industrial setting.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Strong electronic testing and database design capabilities
- Strong understanding of electronic manufacturing processes
- Strong focus on quality control
- Proven innovative approach to electronic systems development
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: [email protected] with Electrical Engineer on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.