HRM Job Baringo County – Career Point Kenya
Human Resource Management Assistant Director Job, Latest HR Jobs,
- Analyzing the utilization of the human resource in the County Departments and advising on proper deployment;
- Making proposals on human resource planning and succession management;
- Analyzing staff performance and career progression and making appropriate recommendations;
- Ensuring correct interpretation and implementation of human resource management policies, rules and regulations including those relating to pensions, salary administration, labour laws and other statutes that impact on the human resource.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have the following qualification:
- served in the grade of Chief Human Resource Management Officer I for a minimum period of three (3) years or its approved equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource/Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Public/Business Administration, Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in Human Resource/Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Public/Business Administration, Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution, will be an added advantage;
- shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- be a member of IHRM Professional body;
- certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Certified Human Resource Management Professionals (CHRP) Certificate will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Due to the resurgence of COVID-19, the Board shall not be receiving hard copy applications
by hand delivery, courier or post. In this regard, all written applications accompanied by scanned copies of the following the relevant document listed below should be sent to the board via
not later than 5.00 pm of Tuesday 24th November 2020.
All applications accompanied by scanned copies of relevant academic and professional certificates; a copy of the applicant’s National Identity Card and any other relevant testimonials should be addressed to The Secretary/CEO; Baringo County Public Service Board; Mwalimu Plaza, 2nd Floor, West Wing, P.O. Box 585-30400, Kabarnet, sent by email only. No Hard copies will be received.
All applicants must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity and must attach scanned copies of the following Chapter Six compliance clearance certificates: Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID); Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); A Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); A Certificate from the Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Certificate of Clearance from any of the recognized Credit References Bureaus in the Country.
All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the email message forwarding
their application letters and documents, the title of the position applied for and BCPSB Reference No.
Baringo County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified persons including PLWDS are encouraged to apply.