Human Resource & Administration Intern at Competition Authority of Kenya
The Competition Authority of Kenya (the Authority) is a Statutory Agency established under the Competition Act No.12 of 2010. The Authority’s mandate is to promote and safeguard competition and also protect consumers from unfair and misleading market conduct.
Ref No. CAK/07.07/2020
Bachelor degree in Human Resource /Social Science/ Business Administration.
General requirements for the Internship Program:
- Beneficiaries of the Authority’s Young Professionals Program, Industrial Attachment and Apprenticeship will not be eligible;
- Beneficiaries of the Internship Program from any other institution are not eligible;
- The applicants must have graduated within the last one year;
- Must be below 27 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications to:
Email: [email protected] or; log into the Authority’s Recruitment Portal https://jobs.cak.go.ke:802.
The application shall include:
- Application letter;
- Detailed CV;
- Copy of National Identification Card;
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees.
Applications close on 27th July, 2020 at 1700hrs. Only applications with all the required attachments will be considered.
The Competition Authority of Kenya is “An ALL inclusive Employer”
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The post Human Resource & Administration Intern at Competition Authority of Kenya appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.