Human Resource Assistant (Dadaab) at Lutheran World Federation
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF; German: Lutherischer Weltbund) is a global communion .The Department for World Service is the LWF’s humanitarian arm. It has programmes in 32 countries. The LWF is a member of ACT Alliance.
Lutheran World Federation -Kenya-Djibouti-Somalia Program, is seeking to recruit suitable candidates for the positions of Human Resource Assistant (HR Assistant) in Dadaab Refugee Camp and Reporting to the Human Resource Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with LWF’s HR policies and procedures
- Assist in the implementation of the organization policies and procedures
- Provide support in recruitment processes of Incentive staff.
- Maintain up-to-date Incentive files.
- Update Incentive staff records and files, including contracts, etc.
- Maintain National Staff files
- Generate incentive staff monthly reports.
- Manage staff Covid-19 Bookings
- Manage staff travel logistics including flight booking
- Provide administrative support for staff welfare programs/activities
- Ensure clearance of staff including final dues payments.
- Any others duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Higher Diploma in Human Resource management
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- 2 Years relevant experience
- Understanding of labour laws
- Knowledge about own skills/profile
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and keen to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong Administration skills
The post Human Resource Assistant (Dadaab) at Lutheran World Federation appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.