Human Resource Officer at Matili Technical Training Institute
Matili Technical Training Institute was started in 1959 as a youth centre. It was upgraded to a Village Polytechnic in 1971 and a Youth Polytechnic in 1984 offering Vocational Training in various trades.
JOB GROUP G (1)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing documents relating to recruitment, appointment, transfer and Human Resource Management records.
- Processing cases for the Institute’s Human Resource Management Advisory Committee, in consultation with senior officers.
- Implementing Human Resource Management decisions.
- Inducting new employees.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Ensuring health and safety of employees.
- Taking care of employees’ welfare.
- Assisting in counselling employees.
- Strategic plan and Policy development and alignment.
- Carrying out other tasks as shall be assigned from time to time.
- Served as a Human Resource Officer II for a minimum period of three (3) years in a comparable institution or in the Public Service.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Social Sciences, Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management or its equivalent from an Institution recognized in Kenya.
- Must be a registered member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Have proficiency in Computer Application Packages.
- A valid certificate of Good Conduct.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Method of Application
Interested persons to submit their applications, copies of academic and professional certificates, certificate of Good Conduct, National ID and a detailed CV to:
BOARD OF GOVERNORS
MATILI TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
P.O. BOX 76 – 50204
Email: [email protected]
on or before 24th July, 2020, at 5.00 p.m.
Matili TTI is an equal opportunity employer
The post Human Resource Officer at Matili Technical Training Institute appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.