Human Resources Intern
The key responsibilities of the internship include the following:
· Provide administrative support and coordination of various HR activities and initiatives such as orientation, onboarding of new employees, recruitment and any ad-hoc requests.
· Provide support with general HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered.
· Liaise and offer transactions support with other departments on HR related matters and provide necessary information in order to enable timely HR services.
· Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with policy and legal requirements.
· Support to extract, compile, analyses variety of data on HR activities, and trends.
· Support the implementation of HR initiatives.
· General Human Resources Administration Support
- Bachelor’s degree /Diploma/Higher Diploma in HR or Business administration or equivalent
Experience and Skills
· Previous experience of working in a HR administrative role, including the administration of recruitment and on boarding processes is required.
· Excellent computer skills especially in MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Word
· High standards of confidentiality, reliability, discretion and ability to work as part of a professional team.
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven ability to handle challenging workload.
· Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity.
· Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their Application letter, CV, National ID copy and relevant certificates to [email protected] to reach us not later than Wednesday, 3rd March 2021.
ChildFund Kenya is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification:
Beware of scams – ChildFund Kenya does not ask for payment at any point during our recruitment process.