ICT Officer Job Bukura College
ICT Officer Jobs, Latest IT Jobs, Bukura College Jobs
ONE (1) POST V/NO.7/2020
Salary Scale: Ksh.57,120 – Ksh.76,830 p.m. BAC ‘6’
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for Appointment: –
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have; –
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in Cisco Certified Network Associate will be an added advantage; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities: –
- Developing documentation of computer programs according to instructions and specifications;
- Installing and configuring computer systems;
- Maintaining application systems;
- Training users on effective and efficient use of ICT facilities;
- Maintaining up to date equipment maintenance register;
- Installing, configuring and monitoring Local Area Network components;
- Assisting users in the Active Directory, e-mail server and User applications;
- Updating and maintaining the College’s website;
- Servicing and repairing ICT equipment; and
- Performing regular data and application backups.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to apply to the: –
Bukura Agricultural College,
P.O Box 23-50105
- Applicants should attach certificates, Curriculum Vitae and cover letter quoting the position and the reference Number on the envelope. It is an offence to give incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and Clearance certificates during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Bukura Agricultural College is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications should reach the College on or before 29th May, 2020 latest 5.00 pm
(East African Time