ICT Officer Job KNBS – Career Point Kenya
ICT Officer Jobs, Current IT Jobs, KNBS Jobs
Job Title: Information Communication Technology Officer
KNBS: Level 6
No. of Posts: 2
Basic Salary: Kshs. 80,400 – Kshs. 112,400
House Allowance: Kshs. 20,000
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 12,000
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, ICT, the jobholder will be responsible for undertaking activities in the ICT Unit.
- Configuring and maintaining Local Area Network and Wide Area Network;
- Installing and testing ICT systems, networks and upgrades;
- Carrying out systems analysis, design and programme specifications in liaison with users;
- Designing, developing and testing computer programs according to instructions and specifications;
- Drawing up hardware specifications for information communication technology equipment;
- Providing technical ICT support to users;
- Resolving and restoring operational issues and ICT services;
- Maintaining data centers;
- Performing data backups;
- Carrying out work and changes to the ICT infrastructure components;
- Carrying out feasibility studies for areas to be computerized;
- Following up with vendors and service providers on warranty issues;
- Any other duties assigned by the Assistant Manager,
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Computer Science; Information Science; Information Technology; Business Information Technology or any other related qualification from a recognized institution;
How To Apply
Applicants should fill and submit hard copies of the employment application form Ref. KNBS/F/93/29 attached. Submit copies of academic, professional and other relevant certificates, transcripts and testimonials.
The reference number for the post applied for should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:
The Director General
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics P. O. Box 30266 – 00100
Real Towers, Upper Hill, 4th floor Hospital Road
Applications must be received not later than 30th June, 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KENYA NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.