Ilara Haelth HR Manager Job Vacancies In Kenya
HR Manager Job, Current HR Jobs,
At Ilara Health, we equip a network of small, peri-urban healthcare providers with life-saving and essential diagnostic tools to improve the quality of medical care across sub-Saharan Africa. As informal businesses, these clinics and pharmacies lack access to the traditional financial services typically used by SMEs to support their growth. Through smart financing options, Ilara Health connects these small businesses to revenue generating diagnostic assets that enable them to both develop their business and improve the quality of care they provide to their patients.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and agile Human Resource Manager to lay the foundation of a formal HR function at Ilara Health. This role reports to the COO and is part of a very small HR squad in the organization. It involves end to end ownership of the function in true startup fashion
- Refining policies and processes for the complete HR function including recruitment, performance management, payroll management, HR data management, compensation and benefits, learning and development, employer branding, and employee engagement.
- Helping the leadership team define the culture and values of the organization
- Ensuring implementation of above mentioned processes
- Creating and ensuring a proper grievance management and disciplinary policy in the company
- Automating manual HR processes
- Ensuring compliance with all local labor and tax laws
- Directly managing the HR team and ensuring a lean HR operation
- 5+ years of previous experience working at HR Manager level
- Previous experience in both small (<100 people/early stage) and large (>500 people) organizations
- Have a “do more with less mindset”. Using innovation to solve problems in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Strong understanding of regulatory/legal/compliance landscape in Kenya
- Willing and able to get their hands dirty and own the work
How to Apply