Pharmacy Sales Representative Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2021,
At Ilara Health, we equip a network of small, peri-urban healthcare providers with life-saving and essential diagnostic tools to improve the quality of medical care across sub-Saharan Africa. As informal businesses, these clinics and pharmacies lack access to the traditional financial services typically used by SMEs to support their growth. Through smart financing options, Ilara Health connects these small businesses to revenue generating diagnostic assets that enable them to both develop their business and improve the quality of care they provide to their patients.
Description of the Role
We are currently looking to hire an experienced salesperson to support the launch of retail pharmacies as a new sales vertical for Ilara Health products.. The individual will work closely with our Growth Team to pitch our newly designed product package to retail pharmacies. Beyond the sales process, this role will require a robust customer success effort, efficiently gathering feedback and data that will allow us to iterate and improve our approach to this set of customers.
- Lead sales effort of product packages at existing and new pharmacy customers;
- Work with the Growth Team to better understand the market and iterate on our product offering;
- React and make adjustments to the offering whilst in the field;
- Gather data from the field and channel feedback to the Growth Team.
- Good time management;
- Be a Teamplayer;
- Passion for sales;
- Positive Attitude;
- Be able to adapt and make in moment alterations;
- Ability to gather and feedback data;
- Team player with great organizational skills who can operate independently in a deadline driven and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to build fruitful relationships with various stakeholders;
- Quick learner, able to seamlessly adapt from one project to another;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have strong computer skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili.
- Demonstrated understanding of the medical diagnostics landscape in Kenya;
- Experience in designing and implementing healthcare programs, including in the delivery of diagnostics in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Basic technical knowledge of diagnostic devices.
How to Apply