Customer Service Officer Job, Customer Service Kenyan Jobs,
Customer Service Officer – IMA/CC/21/003
Open From : Jul 27th, 2021
Close Date : Aug 9th, 2021
- Responsible for promoting and cross selling of Loans and other Society’s services to existing and potential clients
- Gaining new clients as well as maintaining existing ones, development of new loans prompts.
- Task with providing a phenomenal customer experience at the Branch.
- In this role, you will interact with our clients one-on-one on a daily basis, provide customer service, and use consultative sales techniques to retain customers.
- Selling of company products to potential and existing clients while meeting individual targets on a monthly basis.
- Attending to walk-in customers and answering incoming customer calls regarding service questions and general client concerns.
- Create market awareness for the Society’s product Identify sales prospects and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity Enhancement of customer service, ensuring all customer queries/complaints are conclusively resolved within the required timeline.
- Verification of the loan application and other member applications and counter checking to ensure that all supporting documentation attached is sufficient.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- Minimum of KCSE Grade C+
- Must be aged between 21-35 years
- Accounting background shall be an added advantage
- Training in Customer Care shall also be an added advantage
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 1
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate
How to Apply