Impact Modelling Expert
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
Options Consultancy Services seeks a consultant to provide technical leadership to the development (or adaptation) of an impact model to measure the impact of selected MNCH commodities and interventions, as applied in different context and combinations, including scale.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) has identified Options Consultancy as a partner to collect and synthesize the existing research and evidence regarding the barriers to access and availability for maternal, neonatal, and child health (MNCH) products in three selected countries (Nigeria, Kenya, India). The goal of the assessment is to advise a cross programmatic team within the Foundation on findings around key bottlenecks and barriers for availability and prioritization of areas for action
The Impact Modelling Expert will provide technical leadership to the development (or adaptation) of an impact model to measure the impact of selected MNCH commodities and interventions, as applied in different context and combinations, including scale. The model will serve to inform investments decisions by prioritising interventions (mainly to remove barriers across the end-to-end commodities cycle) and commodities for MNCH. The impact model will be developed collaboratively with the Foundation and applied in the three focus countries by the resource partners
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven record on analysing health interventions and complex programmes, including cost-effectiveness, return on investment, health technology assessment or other relevant prioritisation analyses.
- Proven experience in working successfully as part of a consortium and with remote teams.
- Specific experience in MNCH and supply chain impact models design and/or application is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesis large volumes of information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Options is dedicated to equal opportunity for all and recognises that every individual is unique. Whilst we always seek to embrace individual differences and celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we also want to ensure that every team member is suited to their role and that they are given the best opportunity to succeed*.*
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
How to apply
- To apply, please fill in the form here
- Closing date for applications is: 20 June 2021
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).