Implementation Engineer at InterIntel Technologies Limited
InterIntel Technologies is an IT company based in Nairobi with an array of services ranging from software development, payment aggregations on mobile, web and applications, loyalty programs, premium rate service provision (IVR, SMS, USSD) among others. Our forte is around payment and financial systems, this covers different faucets from mobile channels (Mobile Apps, SMS, USSD), mobile money payments (MPESA, AirtelMoney), micro-finance/micro-lending institutions, remittance etc.
The engineer will be responsible for the technical deployment and integrity of a solution, and documenting project and/or complex designs. This position will deliver customer solutions, along with corresponding documentation, and assist with the development of technical design collateral.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule. Design and create services and system architecture for our projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and performing code reviews.
- Build robust and scalable software in Python
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Back-End Software Engineers, Project Managers, and System Administrators.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
Required Knowledge, Qualification, And Experience
- 1-2 years of recent hands-on coding and software design.
- Proficient with Python, Django, nginx, uwsgi stack
- Bachelor degree or more in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development.
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.
- Knowledge in database systems like PostgreSQL
- Experience deploying machine learning models is a plus
- Experience with GIT, and Containerization(dockers), DevOps is a plus
- Proficiency with Kafka, PySpark and NoSQL(Cassandra) would be a huge plus
The post Implementation Engineer at InterIntel Technologies Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.