In-House Retention Supervisor at d.light
d.light is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. d.light provides distributed solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy. Through four hubs in Africa, China, South Asia and the United States, d.light has sold close to twenty million solar light and power products in 62 countries, improving the lives of over 80 million people. d.light is dedicated to providing the most reliable, affordable and accessible solar lighting and power systems for the developing world and reaching 100 million people by 2020. Vision: d.light envisions a future where everyone is empowered by the freedom and improved quality of life that comes with access to reliable, affordable, clean solar energy. Mission: To create a brighter future by making clean energy products universally available and affordable Goal: Before the end of 2020, d.light will have helped to transform the lives of 100 million people. Values: We live the values of i.HOPE – Innovative, Honest, Optimistic, Passionate and Empathetic
As Regional Retention Supervisor, you will be responsible for all the collection programs, delinquency management and efforts for d.light Kenya aimed at reducing the delinquency numbers for the business from the regional offices.The job holder will be responsible for the direction and coordination of the delinquency management functions which will include pending work orders analysis, data analysis & reporting, collections and delinquency reporting.R&Rs
- Regional delinquency monitoring, data analysis and Monitor and improve processes and procedures aimed at reducing delinquency numbers.
- Timely compilation and submission of daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly reports submitted to the Credit Risk Manager and other Senior Management officials.
- Report and monitor all risks associated with credit risk and keep an updated credit risk register.
- Derive analysis for delinquent accounts forecasting and reporting with recommendations for resolution.
- Liaison between head office,regional offices, service centers and field staff.
- Ensure availability of the in-house retention agents
- Focus on coaching, sales and collection efforts to drive uptake of products and customer knowledge
- In partnership with retention, come up with standard achieved
- Plan and optimise resources needed to meet company defined service standard
- Conduct Real-time monitoring on a continuous basis and coaching of staff
- Provide hands-on support and guidance to the teams ensuring they deliver the required customer experience, quality of service and campaign targets
- Communicate, monitor and maintain performance standardsIdentify areas for development to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure resolution of escalated customer queries and complaints through Business Desk
- Identify opportunities to improve product and service offerings based on the voice of the customer
- Contribute and identify areas for improvement and enforcement of processes and procedures;
- Identify, accumulate and a
- Continuously assess the technical competence of the team and take steps to develop their knowledge and skills for effective service delivery
- Provide regular defined reports and initiatives to improve performance
- Develop and maintain motivation plans to enhance productivity of teams and morale
- Attend regular meetings to discuss performance, challenges and remedial plans vs. Voice of customer needs
- Functional KPIs ta: productivity, attendance, collections; as may be requested from time to time.
- Hourly tracking of regional collections
- Reduction of company delinquency parameters set per region wise contribution to below set targets.
- Collaborative effort with regional team and partners to ensure that collection is done within the approved budgets & time.
- Timely advice on delinquency management to regional team and daily analysis of delinquency reduction/increase
- Accurate advice on ways on improving collections and delinquency management ie team engagement activities.
- Timely coordination of the handling of customer related issue escalation in liaison with the business partners
- Solid provision of team leadership to the regional collections team: Conflict management, Daily debriefs, TRE Coaching and Consequence management.
- Aligning regional collections team on monthly collections targets with alongside key parameters as may be revised by business from time to time
- Minimum degree in social sciences or abusiness-related field
- An additional focused Call Centre qualification and/or Diploma in Customer Services Management will be an added advantage
- 5 years of working experience in a Call Centre or in the Service Industry with some supervisory level exp
- Sales skills and experience advantageous within call centre or service sector
- Experience at technology-oriented service firms; Mobile telephony, BPO call centers, etc. will be advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Ability to motivate to produce results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Dependability and adaptable
- Multi-tasking skills and good administrative abilityKnowledge
- Sales or Customer service & retention procedures and standards
- Product and service knowledge
- Business processes
- System knowledge
- Team management
- Performance management
- Call Centre Industry knowledge (advantageous)
- Digital Media space Understanding an added advantage
- Market and customer trends knowledge
- Working with Billing systems and understanding (end user experience)
- Good standard operating procedures knowledge
Technical Knowledge (service supporting experience)
Skills and Competencies
- Coaching, Mentoring and leadership
- Written and Verbal communication (letter writing, report writing)
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Problem solving and decision making
- Team player
- Self-Driven and open to change
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Team building and motivation
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills / Numeracy skills
The post In-House Retention Supervisor at d.light appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.