Infrastructure Engineer (DevsOps) at Kenyan Wall Street
MediaPal is a Digital Experience Platform which enables marketers to reach their target audience wherever they travel on the internet. Our programmatic assets use advanced, data-driven targeting, performance and optimization techniques to ensure marketers reach their specific audience at the lowest possible cost and the highest possible return on investment.
MediaPal groundbreaking innovations have made the company a trailblazer in digital advertising in Kenya and Africa, even enabling the company to win the Most Disruptive Marketing Award at the Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK) Awards 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced company with a global reach and be part of an innovative team of professionals.
Our perfect candidate should have knowledge of these technologies:
- System architecture and provisioning
- CI/CD pipelining to enforces proper versioning and branching practices.
- Continuous delivery (CI/CD) – Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Docker, Chef/Ansible, puppet
- Containers and container orchestration – Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Cloud – AWS, Digital Ocean or Google Cloud
- Support of production infrastructure – EC2, S3, IAM, Elasticache, Load Balancers, CloudWatch, Kinesis, SQS
- Familiarity with coding and scripting
- System monitoring technologies – Prometheus, Nagios, Elastic Stack (ELK – Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
The post Infrastructure Engineer (DevsOps) at Kenyan Wall Street appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.