Internal Affairs Supervisor Jobs, Other Professions, KRA Jobs
Position: Supervisor, Investigations-Internal Affairs
Department: Intelligence & Strategic Operations
Division: Internal Affairs Division
Section: Internal Investigations
Reports to: Assistant Manager, Internal Investigations
Investigations of corruption, fraud and other related unethical behavior perpetuated by the staff.
- Conducting of internal investigations on corruption/fraud, economic crimes and other unethical behavior by staff
- Undertaking tactical operations among them rapid response, sting operations/integrity testing
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of records and preparation of periodic reports
- Providing necessary support to the management
- Any other duties as may be assigned to him/her
- A Basic degree from any recognize university
- Training in investigation of corruption, economic crimes/ fraud risk management/ asset tracing
- Training in intelligence/covert operations will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in corruption/fraud/economic crimes investigations
- Competencies required for this Role
- Excellent decision making and capabilities
- High level of integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
How to apply
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th June 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.