Internal Auditors Job, Audit Jobs In Kenya 2020,
INTERNAL AUDITORS – 2 posts – (Contractual terms)
Reporting to: Internal Audit Manager
- Motivate and nurture the department to achieve excellence in capability to achieve overall objectives.
- Lead the department by budgeting, planning and directing resources to achieve targets and objectives.
- Supervise the development, implementation and management of finance policies
- Prepare risk based annual audit plans to guide the activities of the company
- Examine accounting records and advises management on adherence to regulatory framework and relevant legislation
- Carry out investigations as may be required from time to time
- Continuously reviews internal controls and checks and makes recommendations to the management
- Prepare periodic internal audit reports to the executive committee of the board
- Verify assets and liabilities to confirm their existence on a regular basis
- Liaise with external auditors for objective audit of the organization and follows up on their recommendations.
- Ensure that audit recommendations are implemented by the auditees
- Budget and control expenditure
- Ensure safety and cleanliness at work
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting
- CPA (K)/ ACCA , Certificate in computer operations
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications stating their suitability for the post they are applying for, day time telephone number and detailed curriculum vitae including the names and addresses of three referees and copies of academic and professional certificates to reach the undersigned on or before 13th July, 2020.
Chemelil Sugar Company Limited
P.O. Box 1649 KISUMU
E-mail: [email protected]