Internal Auditors x2 at Chemelil Sugar Company Limited
The company of choice in manufacture of sugar and other related products.To produce high quality mill white sugar as part of national strategy for achieving self-sufficiency in sugar requirement in the country; and To contribute towards the integrated economic development within Western Kenya.
No of Positions: 2
Reporting to: Internal Audit Manager
- Motivate and nurture the department to achieve excellence in capability to achieve overall objectives.
- Lead the department by budgeting, planning and directing resources to achieve targets and objectives.
- Supervise the development, implementation and management of finance policies
- Prepare risk based annual audit plans to guide the activities of the company
- Examine accounting records and advises management on adherence to regulatory framework and relevant legislation
- Carry out investigations as may be required from time to time
- Continuously reviews internal controls and checks and makes recommendations to the management
- Prepare periodic internal audit reports to the executive committee of the board
- Verify assets and liabilities to confirm their existence on a regular basis
- Liaise with external auditors for objective audit of the organization and follows up on their recommendations.
- Ensure that audit recommendations are implemented by the auditees
- Budget and control expenditure
- Ensure safety and cleanliness at work
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting
- CPA (K)/ ACCA , Certificate in computer operations
- Must be computer literate
The post Internal Auditors x2 at Chemelil Sugar Company Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.