Inventory Supervisor Job, Current Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
- Implement improvement processes and systems to optimize inventory, minimize costs and
maximize working capital.
- Ensure that all item codes are active and correctly captured in terms of cost price, selling price, description, warehouse code and unit of measure.
- Ensure that daily stock adjustments are correctly processed.
- Creation of entire inventory replenishment threshold procedures.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Conduct Physical wall-to-wall Stock Takes on a monthly basis.
- Ensure branch daily reconciliation are done and processes adhered to.
- Ensure daily update of stock issues is addressed from the branches and on in ERP System.
- Reporting monthly on slow moving stock and redundant stocks in terms of quantity, values and their requisite remedial action points to the relevant person.
- Reporting monthly on Inventory levels.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Provision of inventory shrinkage reports.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in Accounts, Economics and Finance & Any other business related course
- 4 years’ experience in branch operations
How to Apply
Apply for Inventory Supervisor Job here