Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Designing and Printing of UNSCR 2250
Japan Center for Conflict Prevention (JCCP) is an International NGO based in Japan and with presence in the Middle East and Africa. Our organization specializes in implementing a wide variety of projects, ranging from community security and safety, research and training in peace and security, protection of war-affected population, prevention of and response to gender-based violence, livelihood empowerment, and peace building programs with a strong focus on capacity-building of communities and stakeholders affected by conflict. In Kenya, JCCP is a duly registered NGO and has been actively implementing programmes focusing on peace and conflict prevention since 2008.
JCCP Kenya is in the process of looking to engage a competitive vendor who will provide designing and printing services of IEC material on UNSCR 2250 youth peace and security.
1. Design and Printing of UNSCR 2250 on Youth Peace and Security.
1) Usage of pictures/ images is welcoming in designing of the material
2) Materials should be laminated and well equipped
3) Designing the material should be in a booklet format
4) Branding with JCCP logo and the donor logo (Government of Japan)
2. Deliverable and Time Frame
Design of the Material UNSCR 2250
Revision based on comments and finalization
Printing 3,000 copies
3. Vendors Payments
This will be a fixed term contract with payments based on certified satisfactory deliverables. The 1st Installment of 50% fee payment will made upon submission of approved designing UNSCR 2250 and the final 50% payment made upon satisfactory completion and submission of the final materials.
4. Required Experience of the designer
· Experienced in branding, marking and designing of the relevant work for at least 5 years
· Conversance with UNSCR 2250 is an added advantage
5. Eligibility of the Vendor
· Company profile
· Certificate of business permit
· Tax compliance
· VAT certificate
· Material samples elaborated by the vendor