IT Assistant at Vivo Activewear
a retail clothing business that was started in 2011. Initially inspired by a love for dance and fitness, Vivo has grown from focusing on dance and fitness gear, to now offering a full range of clothing styles that include both smart and casual, party items, beachwear, and travel wear.
- Maintain the ICT assets inventory.
- Oversee the installation of internet network in new stores.
- Monitoring and liaising with providers to ensure computer systems and internet networks are running optimally.
- Troubleshoot with computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter and responding to breakdowns. This includes talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing ICT equipment and replacing parts.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Developing procedural documentation and providing relevant reports.
- Managing and supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Organize for the regular back-up of Company data.
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking.
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software.
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in.
- Deleting email accounts when staff leave the Company.
- Manage the company Google Drive.
- Providing ERP and CRM systems support.
- Problem solving
- Readiness to learn
- Have a Degree in IT or related field from an accredited university.
- 3+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- Attention to detail
The post IT Assistant at Vivo Activewear appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.