IT Assistant Job, IT Jobs In Kenya 2020,
IT Assistant Vacancy
Do you have what it takes to join a vibrant team?
Vivo Activewear prides itself in inspiring women to look and feel great. It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what we can be. The company seeks to nurture talent, grow and bring dreams to fruition. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding performance. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries to bring skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving Fashion Industry.
What about the position?
We are looking for an outstanding IT support engineer who will monitor and maintain computer systems and networks as well as provide technical support to users in the organization.
- Maintain the ICT assets inventory.
- Oversee the installation of internet network in new stores.
- Monitoring and liaising with providers to ensure computer systems and internet networks are running optimally.
- Troubleshoot with computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter and responding to breakdowns. This includes talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing ICT equipment and replacing parts.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Developing procedural documentation and providing relevant reports.
- Managing and supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Organize for the regular back-up of Company data.
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking.
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software.
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in.
- Deleting email accounts when staff leave the Company.
- Manage the company Google Drive.
- Providing ERP and CRM systems support.
- Problem solving
- Readiness to learn
- Have a Degree in IT or related field from an accredited university.
- 3+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected] by July 31, 2020. The subject of your email should be “IT Assistant – (Expected Salary)”
Please indicate your salary expectation on the subject line. Applications that do not include the salary expectation will NOT be considered.
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.