IT Business Analyst Job, Current IT Jobs in Kenya 2020,
- Located at Tatu City Coffee Park in Ruiru, Sustainable Management Services Ltd is a leading Agri-Business services provider offering a wide range of coffee marketing solutions to our stakeholder’s all over the country.
- We pride ourselves in providing sustainable coffee management practices and solutions that focus on improving productivity and product quality for better returns for our clients.
- Applications are invited for the position of IT Business Analyst.
Overall Job Purpose:
- Business Systems Support for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Business System Analysis
- Continually conduct business system analysis to identify new business needs based on current business environment
- Be familiar with and understand current business systems, how technology is used vs the company goals
- In liaison with process owners, Identify and anticipate any new business needs as well as the need for advancement of existing systems.
- Elicit specific new or advanced system requirements in liaison with users.
- Generate technical documentation of system requirements
- Liaise with system vendors to deliver on system requirements as generated
- Conduct user acceptance testing of database as created
- Second line Support for users on software/database issues
- Ensure company wide data sources are operational and run efficiently
- Facilitate generation of ad hoc reports from various data sources as and when required by users
- Creating various dashboards as required by users
- Generate periodic management reports
- Trouble shooting on network resources e.g. printers, laptops, copiers and other equipment
- Equipment preventive maintenance
- Be involved in purchase and disposal of IT related hardware and software
- Enforce group IT polices
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology (BBIT) or related field
- Ability to program using multiple computer languages with a bias to SQL & Python
- Use of a financial system in an administrative capacity (experience with Navision or SAP is an added advantage)
- Use of SSRS or Qlik for dash boarding
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel Skills
- Database design skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, hardware, software, and upgrades
- At least of 3 years’ similar work experience
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Decisive and critical thinker
How to Apply
- If you meet the above requirements please send your application with a covering letter and CV to the address below by 24th July 2020Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 18630-00500 Nairobi
- [email protected]